HSE Safety Meetings are a vital part of implementing your Company’s Safety Management System. Even more vital is how you document and record these meetings. However, evidence shows that this is where things slide into an administrative nightmare.
On-site managers, with limited resources, can now use an electronic system that…
- Saves time with complete SMS integration
- Promotes an HSE Meeting as, training, feedback, action, & reporting opportunity all rolled into one.
- Supports HSE Meetings with scheduled documents throughout the year.
- Offers a clear pathway for transparent communication between all levels of your organization.
As an on-site manager, with limited resources, wouldn’t it be great if there was an electronic system that…
- Not only saved time but was also integrated with your entire SMS.
- Promoted the HSE Meeting as a – training, feedback, action, reporting opportunity all rolled into one.
- Supported HSE Meetings with scheduled documents throughout the year.
- Offered a clear pathway for transparent communication between all levels of your organization.
These are the key reasons why we created the Locstatt HSE Meeting module to facilitate this entire process electronically.
Distinctive Characteristics include:
1. Customizable Meeting Types
Define your Company’s list of HSE Meeting Types according to daily or monthly activities across all sites & facilities.
2. Mobile App
Log into the web and mobile application with your unique Management User Access to create HSE Meetings. Add/delete participants, add comments, documents & photos, etc
3. Electronic Signatures
Store an electronic copy of employee signatures via the Workstation app. Enable automatic name and signature selection to record Meeting participation.
4. Master List
Easily review past Safety Meetings and participants using the web system. Export as PDFs or Excel Files for seamless email notification
5. Monthly Reports
Automate weekly email reports to nominated personnel summarizing the weeks HSE Meeting contents. Use the HSE Meeting Reports for Trending Analysis each Month.
6. Weekly Email Reports
Review your weekly email summary reports on either web or mobile, and have them available for Meeting presentations in both PPT & PDF.
7. HSE Meetings PRO – Scheduled Documents
Take advantage of an advanced level of HSE Meeting with scheduled documents throughout the year. Decide in advance what you need to cover for the month, quarter, or year, and schedule those documents to be available as pdf or electronic format, by date. Never miss an HSE topic again!
8. HSE Meetings – Courses Library
Create a library of HSE Meeting topics from a multitude of different files. Use either YouTube, Vimeo, PDFs, or PPTs. With this option you can customize an unlimited number of courses covering every aspect of your training requirements throughout the year.
9. Annual Overviews
Take advantage of the Annual Overview via your Company Performance Overview Report for Trending Analysis by Facility or Meeting.
10. SET GOALS
Set monthly/weekly Goals defining the number & type of Safety Meetings you expect to accomplish by site or facility.