Understandably the first thing you want to know when looking at a product is:
How much is this going to cost me?
What if we told you that for a Company of around 500+ ACTIVE EMPLOYEES, with say 150 USER ACCESS personnel, including the entire suite of Modules, the cost is little more than the price of a cup of coffee, per employee per month!
This really puts the Cost into perspective.
With Active Employees at only $1 per each, User Access at just $4 per each, and multi-module usage qualifying for up to 10% discount it will be hard to find a competitive product on the market offering an entire suite of integrated modules such as….
1. Company Wide Compressed Data
2. Live Leading Indicators
3. Modules that Cover your Entire SMS
4. No Stranded Technology
5. Both Web and Mobile Application
6. Ability to Train Multiple Employees at Multiple Facilities Simultaneously
7. Automated Incident Reporting Functions
8. Remedial Action Notifications
9. Audit and Inspection Tools with Electronic Signatures
10. Vehicle and Equipment inspections
11. Configurable Dashboards and Reporting Tools
12. Data Elements for Tracking/ Automated Track Training
13. Ability to Integrate Systems /Risk Identification and Visibility
14. Intuitive and User Friendly Apps
15. First Class Help & Support
Plus much more. However, we certainly don’t want you to pay for features and services that you don’t need, so we’d like to know a little more about your business in order to provide you with an accurate quote.
Pricing is calculated on the number of Active Employees; the number of Modules you need; plus total User Access required. Locstatt also works with companies ranging from 10 to 100,000 employees across all industries, each with unique needs and use cases, so we’ve found that custom pricing is the best way to effectively serve such a diverse customer base. We can give you a quote instantly, so let’s talk and get specific about cost.
Lastly, Locstatt has a history of taking on companies that seriously want to improve or better manage their HSE systems, and as a result we now have a serious track record of working with some of the best in the industry. So if you’re looking for a feature-rich tool which enables you to integrate with future initiatives and systems; something that will…
- Build product confidence in compliance.
- Prevent regulatory fines and reputational damage.
- Improve efficiency.
- Create a culture of best-practice HSE management